Rode Thursday on my new bike. I have to get a shorter stem and a seat that matches my current road bike. I'll order that stuff this upcoming week, I'm not in a hurry. Hopefully I can ride it this coming weekend. I couldn't get the 4th off of work as I was wanting to do the Vandalia Freedom Tour ride. Oh well.
I took this whole weekend off, it's the first weekend I haven't been out pounding the pedals since April so it was time. The weight is coming down as I am down to 211. Pants that used to almost make me choke to wear, are now becoming baggy and I have to wear a belt. That's a good feeling there! I've gotten a few compliments from people @ work that they can tell I've lost some weight. They balk when I tell them how much. My large frame hides it rather well.
No comments:
Post a Comment