Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lots of rest - followed by a great afternoon!

I was wore out after last Sunday's ride. I took Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday off and rode the Thursday afternoon with Kyle in Bellbrook. I had the engine room on all cylinder's today and I knew it after the first climb! I did manage to blow myself up while pulling on a flat stretch of road into a good crosswind around 28mph. It took a while for the lights to come back but they did.

Kyle didn't quite have the firepower today but you can't be good everyday. I pulled as fast as I could for as long as I could without dropping him and we made it back with our highest average yet. The wind was crazy but it's always like that in Bellbrook for some reason. I like it!

I'm not sure what I'm doing Friday, I may rest & go shopping, or I may ride. I'll know that when I wake up and see how I feel. I think I'm going to have my best year yet, the weight is dropping and the power output is really increasing.

2,469 calories in 2 hr 6 min (36.6 miles at 17.4 mph)

No comments: