Well this week fell a tad short, I stop @ 192 miles for the week. I rode 30 today, and 15 miles into my ride I was dead. I stopped at the same ice cream shop and got some food and turned around. Once again the engine room came back to life and I made some decent time to get back. Yea, I probably had it in me to ride another 8 miles but what for? I have bigger fish to fry, and the Highlander is still a ways off. Luckily it's not next weekend!
Special thanks to Tom my riding buddy for having some cash on him. Owe ya man! Told ya that potato salad is the bomb! :)
All in all I had a great week on the bike, definitely need some rest though, I shouldn't be bonking riding at 16-17mph. I'm taking Sunday & Monday off to re-energize. I'll blog again tomorrow to see where my weight is. I have a feeling I'm going to be happy with the result.
2,041 calories in 2 hr (30.8 miles at 15.4 mph)
(That's 12,810 for the week)
No comments:
Post a Comment