Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rest day...

What started off early April as a joke between me and a certain female singer became full reality end of April when the weather broke. We had a huge falling out and the next day it was like 75 so I went and rode. The intensity is there, along with the mental toughness I once had in 2003 and 2004. IF I can get the weight down and maintain that, I should be okay. Right now I got a long way to go.

I did sign up for the Highlander, I'm not sure if I'll be fit enough to ride with the Eggman & Crew, but I won't be last either!

Today was a rest day after 3 hard days for me on the bike.

The plan is to take Wednesday off as well and then ride 4 hard hours on Thursday and rest on Friday. Saturday is another 4+ hour day. My friend from Sidney should be joining me so I don't know how hard I'll be going just depends on how I feel.

I held off on the HRM for now, at this point I'm too out of shape for it to matter.

No comments: