Saturday, May 12, 2007

Update...The Return Of The Hammer!

Weight is now down to 222. I had a lot of riding that week on vacation, I rode about 120 miles and did some hill repeats. Though I was weaving like a drunk I made it to the top every time. And that was in a 12-23.

This morning I changed to my 27 and will be doing more hill repeats and hopefully have enough power to stay seated a lot of the climb except for the steep section. Uphill is still hard at 222.

I took off my computer and threw it away. Sometime this weekend I will order a HRM and just use that data to determine calories burned etc. Once I get my weight to 200 I'll get a computer again, and then see what I got to work on speed wise.

Though according to the online calorie calculators, my last ride was 3 hours and 5 minutes, and burned 2954 calories. Felt like I burned 10,000. I was wiped. That was Thursday. I took Friday off and I'll be back at it again on Saturday.

No comments: